Conference Program at a glance
For Your Convenience, A Simple Version of Schedule is Given Below.
- Day 1 -
10:00-16:00 | Sign in and Collect Conference Materials in Hotel Lobby
14:00 - 16:30 | Academic Visit
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
- Day 2 -
09:00 - 09:10 | Opening Remarks
09:10 - 09:55 | Keynote Speech 1
09:55 - 10:25 | Group Photo and Coffee Break
10:25 - 11:10 | Keynote Speech 2
11:10 - 11:55 | Keynote Speech 3
12:00 - 13:00 | Lunch
13:30 - 15:45 | Parallel Session 1 - 2
15:45 - 16:00 | Coffee Break and Poster Session 1
16:00 - 18:00 | Parallel Session 3 - 4
From 18:00 | Dinner & Excellent Oral Presentation Award Ceremony
- Day 3 -
*Note for presenters:
- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment provided by the conference organizer: Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) Projectors & Screen. Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
- The Materials prepared by the presenters: PowerPoint or PDF files. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.